How do you know what model can you're getting?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I have a question to some of the dealers or experienced guys on here. I've noticed that some manufacturers will make a change to a can but keep the same name. So how do you know which model can you're getting? For instance AAC for the TiRant says on their site: "a new generation of A.S.A.P. System (Assured Semi Automatic Performance)" are dealers still selling older model TiRants?

Gemtech aside has a new G-Core thats new for 2014 but I can't tell if all GM-9 cans have the G-Core, especially since I'm not 100% of what it is. Do dealers have the new cans or not? I think the Octane has an older and a newer model as well labeled as Octane 9 HD and Octane 9 HD 2 respectively. Some people might leave the 2 totally off so it would be hard to really distinguish between the 2 models.

The question stems too from there being such a big difference in price for the same can from different dealers. I've seen a price difference of about $100 on the Octane, just wondering if its because 1 is an older model or not.

Simple answer, ask. The Octanes are easy to tell. If they use silencerco boosters, they are the new model. The Tirants are too, if they come apart, they are the new model.
Can't really speak to the new GT stuff.

Pricing can differ by dealer and where/how many they are buying, just like guns.

Back
Top Bottom