• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you stay occupied in the deer stand?

First of all, get a good comfortable stand. Tree lounge, gunslinger, or predator. You'll hear people say the others are just as good and they are, for the first 2 hours!!

That is actually a really good point. My roommate hunts out of a climber and he says it feels like a recliner. I don't use a climber, we use pretty basic ladder stands on our farm. 15' with metal seat, foam seat cushion, hand rails and shooting rail. I might need to look into actually forking a few more bucks over for a more comfortable stand.

Don't be. That's what I love about this board. If I would have said that over on that "other" georgia outdoors forum I would have been banned and burned at the stake already.
No, you would have said, "I HAVE A POTTY MOUtH, I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH, I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH." Seriously, I got that one time for typing the word booger.

what? no one searches for a good deal on the ODT? shame,,,shame

If I could do that then I have no doubt I could sit in the stand until noon or later! I have AT&T down there and I only have service in Waynesboro and Louisville. Nothing in the middle of them though. Hopefully with this merger with Alltel though I will have service down there this time next year.

No, you would have said, "I HAVE A POTTY MOUtH, I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH, I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH." Seriously, I got that one time for typing the word booger.

That's true. I got an infraction on there a few weeks ago for literally calling somebody a "fool" for asking members to write letters to UGA to get Richt fired. Said it was "name calling and personal attack". Wonder where public masturbation would fall on their rules violations....

That's true. I got an infraction on there a few weeks ago for literally calling somebody a "fool" for asking members to write letters to UGA to get Richt fired. Said it was "name calling and personal attack". Wonder where public masturbation would fall on their rules violations....
Don't know, they banned me for saying the new swap and sell sucked when they started it back up. Haven't been back since.

Back
Top Bottom