• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Found an awesome video on Youtube that would make liberals heads explode. I tried to link it but said unavailable so search for it. Very entertaining it highlights the NRA!

To Keep And Bear Arms - The Big Picture​

I scored this beautiful rifle with sling bayonet and 5 mags a couple weeks ago at my gun clubs swap meet. It's chambered in 308 and runs great. Best part is the price........$400 bucks! I couldn't believe it. When he told me the price I stuck it under my arm and grabbed my wallet so Noone else could snatch it up!
20230529_211539.jpg

I scored this beautiful rifle with sling bayonet and 5 mags a couple weeks ago at my gun clubs swap meet. It's chambered in 308 and runs great. Best part is the price........$400 bucks! I couldn't believe it. When he told me the price I stuck it under my arm and grabbed my wallet so Noone else could snatch it up!View attachment 5785607
I have one too and it is a great shooter. I did have to replace the firing pin because the original one was prone to slam firing.

Kodiak defense, a Canadian company, is importing repro K98s out of serbia. Not sure when they'll be available. 8x57 and 308. Feature the flat milled buttplate, turned down bolt, k98 rear sight and barrel bands

Appears to be a nice russian ‘41 Tula svt-40, in 7.62x54r caliber, good stock, not numbers matching but has two (matching?) mags…… 1600-1800 if bore is clean and not pitted, and if the gas system isn’t corroded or rusted up. You’ll see some of those on the auction sites where the starting bid is higher but they have no bidders

Back
Top Bottom