• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is this still here?

And there in lies the problem.....because, usually when I even THINK it, I buy it...it's a sickness, a dementia if you will.
My name is Scott, and I am a random, no particular interest, gun collector....
I too used to suffer like you. but then I realized that I was a gun "accumulator". Now I try to be a collector and buy with purpose. I still have my slip ups periodically, but they are down to once a week now.

Any small stream will do.:fish2:

But, but I can't buy it now. I know I committed to making the deal. You see my dog got real sick and my Yugo needs repairs. Don't pay any attention to the new feedback I received today from the purchase of the custom Glock with gillz. All this bad luck just happened in the last 20 minutes. I'm Sorry. I'm sure you understand.:sorry:

But, but I can't buy it now. I know I committed to making the deal. You see my dog got real sick and my Yugo needs repairs. Don't pay any attention to the new feedback I received today from the purchase of the custom Glock with gillz. All this bad luck just happened in the last 20 minutes. I'm Sorry. I'm sure you understand.:sorry:

Yes, I have found that people that are good with excuses, are seldom good for anything else.:wacko:

07_polar_bear_death.jpg

Back
Top Bottom