• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is this still here?

Lol, I had a guy offer to ship a $350 gun for...........the low price of $125........for the hassle.

I really like those.

I would rather ship for $20.00, than drive for an hour, and wind up burning half a day.

I like the folks that have to see how much the postage will be for an item that might weigh a pound, so they can add it to their asking price, which is just below Wal-Mart's price. I just tell them thanks, but no thanks.

I shipped a deer stand to a member last week. It cost $35.00, I only added for $15.00 of that to the asking price.

I think some folks are afraid they will be recognized by their picture on the Post Office wall. lol

I really like those.

I would rather ship for $20.00, than drive for an hour, and wind up burning half a day.

I like the folks that have to see how much the postage will be for an item that might weigh a pound, so they can add it to their asking price, which is just below Wal-Mart's price. I just tell them thanks, but no thanks.

I shipped a deer stand to a member last week. It cost $35.00, I only added for $15.00 of that to the asking price.

I think some folks are afraid they will be recognized by their picture on the Post Office wall. lol

I can't count the number of replies "it's just too much trouble to ship" or " I don't have time to go to the post office" - but it's no trouble at all for me to drive a 2 hour round trip.

I've pretty well satisfied my Jones for "stuff", and right now I don't drive more than 30 min. unless I'm going that way.

if the DA doesn't want to ship, I can do without it. I know it's his to sell anyway he wants, so GLWS, 6 months from now.

Trade value of my used custom Glock package is $1500
weaponsman.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_11_Bubbas_Glock_mod.jpg
I KNOW,LOW RD. COUNT AND MAG'S HAVE NEVER BEEN LOADED

Back
Top Bottom