• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many negative feedbacks does it take for Slim Shady ?

Who of us has this not happened to?

You see something you want and send an "I'll take it." and make the deal agreeing to meet and all. Then shortly after you see something that you REALLY want but no longer have the funds. That money is spent because you've given your word and made a deal so you carry through! Because that's what a man does! Plain and simple. At least to me.

I'd say just stop being poor or stop being financially responsible.

I think that the total number of positive feedbacks, bears on the possibility of a negative coming your way....you cannot please all of the people all of the time....If you think that because I have a negative, that requires me to do all the leg work, we probably will not be doing deals....my advise....stay away from zero feedbacks.....now, those are the ones that need to be driving to your street for the deal.....ALSO....should there be a time limit on negatives??? 2-3-4-5 years??? I do not think it right to bear a negative for something that may have happened years ago....even Manson got a shot at the parole board...

I think that the total number of positive feedbacks, bears on the possibility of a negative coming your way....you cannot please all of the people all of the time....If you think that because I have a negative, that requires me to do all the leg work, we probably will not be doing deals....my advise....stay away from zero feedbacks.....now, those are the ones that need to be driving to your street for the deal.....ALSO....should there be a time limit on negatives??? 2-3-4-5 years??? I do not think it right to bear a negative for something that may have happened years ago....even Manson got a shot at the parole board...

Apparently the bad word censor doesn't work on the feedback system. Who knew :lol:

Back
Top Bottom