• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of y'all think osama bin laden is dead

There were several pictures released. Not sure they were official.
What would be the gain with a fake?
back patting without an actual accomplishment and a mission accomplished means he doesnt ever have to be found

but why would the US gov not release the death video of the most notorious piece of **** the 21st century has seen?? thats a better question

back patting without an actual accomplishment and a mission accomplished means he doesnt ever have to be found

but why would the US gov not release the death video of the most notorious piece of **** the 21st century has seen?? thats a better question
The mission did deliver some stealth tech.

I thought a military operation in a sovereign nation is an act of war.

492A7F98-EA73-4CCA-A76A-1C00629906AE.jpeg

I am a conspiracy theory perpetuator (word?). He is alive and kicking, unfortunately not happily pumping gas.

We shot him with some horse tranquilizers, made people believe he was dead. Every day of his now " Groundhog Day" life he is interrogated at Guantanamo or in some empty ICBM missle silo used as a pig stall, somewhere in Nebraska.

Hmmmmm…..removed the "body" to a Navy ship, month later ship pulls into Gitmo and OBL is shown his new quarters. And he is waterboarded daily until he is as "wrinkly" as his nut sack. I like this better than him being chum for some local sharks.

Back
Top Bottom