• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of y'all think osama bin laden is dead

This guy that wrote the book?... is he the only one of the team left alive?... or is he the only one talking?
Of the 3 Team members that went in OBL's room two have written books.
How would you know one from another? They all look pretty much the same to me, especially if I were on a "seek and destroy" mission to assassinate. If it's brown, it's down.
Well, he was very tall. And there may be a reason that you've never been sent on a 'seek and destroy' mission...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1...ds-20&linkId=cba806c7844534e7c65bcae32f44036e

View attachment 2122075

Y'all saying he's a liar huh? I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't say it to his face....

Writing a book doesn't make you not a liar.
image.jpg

Our government is never short of people willing to lie when told to do so.

One thing I know for a fact is the handling of the individual responsible for the death of nearly 3,000 of my fellow countrymen was way wrong and will forever cloud the issue.

Why not..... What is he gonna do beat me up.

Writing a book doesn't make you not a liar.

I would pay real money to see either of you call him a liar to his face....as for Hillary, since Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert chooses to compare Hillary's actions to those of a real American hero, I would join you and do that for free.

Robert Oneill's medals said:
52 decorations include two Silver Stars, four Bronze Star Medals with Valor device, a Joint Service Commendation Medal with Valor device, three Presidential Unit Citations, and two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Valor device.

I would pay real money to see either of you call him a liar to his face....as for Hillary, since Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert chooses to compare Hillary's actions to those of a real American hero, I would join you and do that for free
You would join me in a three way with Hillary?

Our government is never short of people willing to lie when told to do so.

One thing I know for a fact is the handling of the individual responsible for the death of nearly 3,000 of my fellow countrymen was way wrong and will forever cloud the issue.
Basically this in a nutshell

nobody wonders if Mussolini is really dead... the mob wanted blood and it was withheld from them. So they will always feel cheated and make up crazy theories that are more psychologically satisfying than what they've been told.

Back
Top Bottom