• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of you have actually carried at the ATL airport?

I did. Never actually had to go inside since I just pulled up, jumped out and loaded the luggage, then jumped back in the truck and left. But I did all of this OC about 5 feet away from one of the police officers they have up there.

I did. Never actually had to go inside since I just pulled up, jumped out and loaded the luggage, then jumped back in the truck and left. But I did all of this OC about 5 feet away from one of the police officers they have up there.

I may have to go in, but to my understanding you are perfectly able by law to go into an airport as long as you don't try to enter a TSA check-point. I would just really feel more comfortable to hear some proof of people doing it.

I went down there to visit my buddy when he had a 7-hour layover on his way back to Afghanistan. Spent about 6 hours in and around the airport with a Glock 23 strapped to my hip. It's perfectly legal so long as you don't carry to a security checkpoint.

I have been just in side the door OC. I was there for about 20 minutes waiting to pick someone up and never had any problems. In hind sight I would CC next time.

I have CCed there twice. Spent over and hour in the airport both times(actually three, had a delay of 6 hours for one flight and left and came back). Sat and had lunch in the food area, walked my wife all the way to the first TSA check-in point and watched her go through from the viewing area. I CC everywhere I go so it's not like I waved it in front of security but I had zero problems. I gotta tell you it feels GREAT to FINALLY be armed in the airport. One of the places I think you need to be armed the most, you finally can.

Back
Top Bottom