• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of you have actually carried at the ATL airport?

I carry inside anytime I am flying out. I carry to the point where I need to declare it and place in my luggage.

Like anything, if you know the laws ( and not from forums) , act like our been there before, your all set. No worries

A guy OCed a Draco there maybe a year ago when the law was still somewhat up in the air. Since then, I don't think there have been any problems since then. Even he didn't have a problem. It seems the airport police were very well educated on the new law after there was such a big controversy.

Go for it and don't worry.

I have picked up people on a number of occasions as well as dropping them off. Most of the time it was just picking them up without going inside but I have been inside for over an hour waiting for a delayed flight with no issues.

I think you'll be fine.

A guy OCed a Draco there maybe a year ago when the law was still somewhat up in the air. Since then, I don't think there have been any problems since then. Even he didn't have a problem. It seems the airport police were very well educated on the new law after there was such a big controversy.

Go for it and don't worry.
Makes me proud to be american.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom