• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much information are you comfortable sharing with neighbors?

I'd be glad to help them, but not reveal too much. Isn't one of the main purposes in life to share and to help the neighbor (within reason)?

I agree, I will have a beer with them when the kids are playing together at the pool or something but the less they no the safer my famliy is .

While at work one day, a neighbor of mine came in. Neither of us knew we were neighbors. She actually lives a couple houses down. Anyway, while getting her registered, I got her address and realized, hey, you live a couple houses down. So we started talking and we were trying to figure out exactly where we lived in relation to each other. Finally, it dawned on her...

Oh! she says...You're the guy with the *pats hip* gun"

Yes, says I, that's me.

She had apparently seen me open carrying either in the yard or going to/from the car. We chatted a bit longer and I learned quite a bit about some of my other neighbors, as she was much more up on the gossip of the neighborhood.

Anyway, that's all my neighbors really know about me, whatever they can see me doing as I go to and from house and car. I'm sure some of them have caught a glimpse of me loading guns into the back of the truck or whatever, but I wouldn't really share anything with them that they couldn't see me do, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom