• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much information are you comfortable sharing with neighbors?

i only tell my immediate family and i can supply them with firearms if nessary we have all talked and have one place to be grround zero no other person is allowed with out previous deals that are in play my family can shoot and will shoot if need be as well as my sisters famile mothers family ect i often keep them up and ready with some target shooting and senerios so thats a small very small look into my preparedness

I agree about person to person. Anything on internet to descriptive just leads to unwanted attention even if what's said isnt bad. Ammo for anti's. Can say in my case that I'm in rural area but no neighbors prepared

i only tell my immediate family and i can supply them with firearms if nessary we have all talked and have one place to be grround zero no other person is allowed with out previous deals that are in play my family can shoot and will shoot if need be as well as my sisters famile mothers family ect i often keep them up and ready with some target shooting and senerios so thats a small very small look into my preparedness

This gave me headache trying to read. I hate to be the grammar police, but a little punctuation goes a long way.

Looks like socom has it right to me.

I'll let my neighbors know how well I've prepared when needed and not until. Does the saying "lose lips sink ships" mean anything any more? I do try and let folks know what I see happening, some think I'm crazy and some read the paper, watch the news and make their own mind up about what I've said.

The simple fact is, if everything falls apart you will only be able to maintain a decent way of life with help from other families. Too large of a group will be seen as a threat and will be dealt with, too small of a group will be useless and will fall to the oxygen thiefs in midtown.

Your firearms and knowledge will save your body, but you will need your faith to save your soul. Preparedness does not stop on Saturday.

With firearms, friends, food, and faith this country was made. God Bless America

I'm careful of anything I tell my neighbors. And even more cautious of what I put on the internet... Remember there is a record somewhere of everything you post.!

Very few people outside of my immediate family (and even they do not know everything) know what I have done to prep. Even friends can do desperate things in a crisis. The best keep secrets are the ones that only one person knows.

I encourage all to be like the "boy scouts" motto - you never know what may happen. I don't divulge my personal preps too much however unless I really really trust them.

Back
Top Bottom