• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much money do you keep on hand Gold/Silver?

6pdyy7.png
Ahhh, a throwback pic of Jerry Rivers himself...

Where do you keep it in your house? How many armed adults? What's the combination to your safe? Any dogs that need to be shot?

Hmmmm...........

We give out TOO much information online. I'm guilty as well of posting gun pics and other things.

Watch your six.
My thoughts exactly ( only a d&$&$ would answer that ) could be a g- man trying find a house raid with BS warrant ) plant bag dope keep all money & guns

When I was young my mom always insisted I had a dime in my shoe so if I was out with friends and something happened I could use the payphone and call them for help. Have done that for most of my life (I'm 73 now) and noticed there aren't any payphones around anymore and if there were it would cost more than a dime to call. I finally took that dime out, dated 1957, and without it in my shoe I have a pretty bad limp when I walk. May have to put it back just so I can walk normal again.

When I was young my mom always insisted I had a dime in my shoe so if I was out with friends and something happened I could use the payphone and call them for help. Have done that for most of my life (I'm 73 now) and noticed there aren't any payphones around anymore and if there were it would cost more than a dime to call. I finally took that dime out, dated 1957, and without it in my shoe I have a pretty bad limp when I walk. May have to put it back just so I can walk normal again.
Pretty good run if didn't have to call somebody in all that time. Plus the dime is worth more than a dime now

I had a friend (he passed years ago) that always carried a minimum of 5k on him at all times. He was a farmer in the town I grew up in, he claimed that having that much money on him all the time enabled him to make some great on-the-spot deals. Small town, and a different time...

I had a friend (he passed years ago) that always carried a minimum of 5k on him at all times. He was a farmer in the town I grew up in, he claimed that having that much money on him all the time enabled him to make some great on-the-spot deals. Small town, and a different time...
my dad thought the same way to!!

Back
Top Bottom