• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much should a trust cost?

A slightly off topic question but say someone goes the free trust route, they print everything and send it off to the ATF and its not valid. Will the ATF still cash your check and tell you whats wrong, don't cash your check and send it back to you to figure out or cash your check and don't tell you whats wrong?

A slightly off topic question but say someone goes the free trust route, they print everything and send it off to the ATF and its not valid. Will the ATF still cash your check and tell you whats wrong, don't cash your check and send it back to you to figure out or cash your check and don't tell you whats wrong?

It goes into what they call "error status". They will then send it back to you in order for you to make the corrections.

It goes into what they call "error status". They will then send it back to you in order for you to make the corrections.

Do they tell you whats wrong with it or do you have to figure it out yourself? I have one that I'm ready to send off but I'm not sure if its all correct.

Of course you do.

You are here promoting your business every day! Are you an ODT advertiser? Do you contribute from your business to the ODT?

He took the opportunity to promote his business and clarify what he has to offer. And does not hide that it is his business he is discussing. I, for one, have no issue with that.

+1 for Cochran. I have never used him but I would if I needed a lawyer. You won't beable to get a trust for $200 thats backed by a lawyer. You can get trust from websites and programs but what do you have when you need help? Customer Service department?

A buddy of mine actually used Cochran a while back. If my buddy used him, he must be good! :)

I recommend my website and business: GeorgiaNFA.com
Website is: www.georgianfa.com
$200 for a trust, but you get Internet access to print out the trust anytime and anywhere you want, the ability to add items to the trust online and print out, plus updates on changes in Georgia trust law and needed changes to your existing trust documentation.
I am an attorney and "gun guy" and created this business because I saw a need to assist those wanting to purchase NFA regulated items through a trust. I don't deny that you can pass off using a form or Quicken Will Maker, and the BATF will most likely accept it. However, I created GeorgiaNFA.com for those who want a little more security with their documentation and the backing of an attorney. Plus, when trust laws change, no one sends out updates, but we do.
I feel that we are giving everyone more options at a reasonable price.
Also, GeorgiaNFA.com is an ODT supporter and any trusts purchased through Okuma Steve's link generate an automatic donation from GeorgiaNFA.com to ODT to help keep this site up and running so we can all keep enjoying it. So by purchasing a trust you are helping yourself and the ODT.

I paid about $120 for mine, but with your additional online options and "updates", it seems well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom