• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How not to CCW

All facts based on what was viewed from the video:

1: The kids cut off the older driver and possibly made him wreck or nearly wreck rather. Enraged from danger of he and his gfriend/wife, get revenge by confrontation
2: He followed them still enraged and wanted to confront them for the sake of he and his gfriend/wife and did
3: Seen young kids and felt he could right the wrong by their age running in a corner when struck
4: Got his ass handed to him
5: In fear of life, gfriend/wife pulled gun and scared young kids after old man "Got his ass handed to him"
6: Old guy retreated in humility knowing this is not what he expected or wanted from this altercation

Lesson: You can't argue with stupid or ignorance. Go about your business calmly, humbly, and subtly because if you are in fear of your life at that moment and time and can even the odds with a firearm, pull it and use it. If you pull it, use it and say nothing until your lawyer arrives. Although more than likely undoubtedly wronged, the old guy should have went home and enjoyed his gfriend/wife in the process while calling the kids stupid and immature. Sometimes our mouth overloads our asses and we function at a grossly ignorant level as well, which is how Bubba owns your ass now.
Number 1 is not a fact shown in the video it is just the mans excuse for what he did. He came on their property and assaulted them and got his ass whooped. He should of just took it like a man. It was his choice to follow and attack two people. I know that if I am with one of my friends or family and some one attacks them I am not going to stand by and watch because it would not fair two against one.

Number 1 is not a fact shown in the video it is just the mans excuse for what he did. He came on their property and assaulted them and got his ass whooped. He should of just took it like a man. It was his choice to follow and attack two people. I know that if I am with one of my friends or family and some one attacks them I am not going to stand by and watch because it would not fair two against one.

Well, it was a fact or inferred concerning the situation or otherwise the old guy made up his anger and persistence to follow the kids for yours and my enjoyment. Furthermore, we got to see him get his ass kicked.

I tell you what, I hope your driving down the road and someone runs you off the road or nearly makes you wreck and we'll see how you react. Or, maybe your partial to the younger kid because you've done this before. I didn't say that the old guy was not wrong for pursuing the young kids only that he made some bad decisions to put himself, his wife, and/or his kids in jeopardy in the process. We have all more than likely had someone wrong us in this way, but it is how you handle your behavior in the latter that may land you with a felony record and possibly cause you your life.

Regards

This guy has no excuse for his action. I'm really suprised no one has mentioned that his kids were in the backseat. Watch the second video again. A single sain man would not risk the lifes of his family to beatdown a couple of punk kids that cut him off. Call the cops, report someone driving agressive/reckless, give them the tag #, and remember don't be the dickhead doing the same thing 10 miles down the road.

Buy the ticket - take the ride. I get cut off daily, best to let it go- no harm, no foul. If he'd punched me through the door, he may have gotten shot.
His mistakes:
1. Not trying to talk it out.
2. Not knowing how may people he would face.
3. Coming on someone else's property and assaulting them.
4. Pulling a gun cause you got your a$$ whipped.
5. Not calling the law when he first got cut off.

Looks like he got what he asked for - and yes, I'm an old guy too

Buy the ticket - take the ride. I get cut off daily, best to let it go- no harm, no foul. If he'd punched me through the door, he may have gotten shot.
His mistakes:
1. Not trying to talk it out.
2. Not knowing how may people he would face.
3. Coming on someone else's property and assaulting them.
4. Pulling a gun cause you got your a$$ whipped.
5. Not calling the law when he first got cut off.

Looks like he got what he asked for - and yes, I'm an old guy too

Concur

Back
Top Bottom