• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How not to CCW

He should not have followed them home, He got lucky they werent armed. It would have been justified im sure. I love how his lady had it none the less. MORON

You follow someone for 40 minutes looking for a fight and you are going to find it. I am definitely on the kids side on this one. The other guy is just a scum bag.

All I know is that now I really feel old since all these young people are calling the guy that got beat up old. I would think he isn't much over 40. When I was 40 I thought I was still young and that has been a buch of gray hairs ago. I always carry and sometimes would not mind shooting some idiot that cuts me off but my better judgement always prevails. I just let them go on down the road and it all rolls off my back. I guess that is what being really old does for you. Nobody wins with road rage. I cant believe the guy would jeopardize the safety of his wife and kids in an attempt to satisfy his rage. Idiot with anger issues!!!

Ok, This is going simply off the video and not the news article posted below. He said that the kid tried to run him off the road. I wouldn't call him a scum bag per se. He was wearing khaki's with his shirt tucked in, driving a nice SUV and the wife looked well dressed as well. I'm not sure what happened before this or how long he followed them, but for scenario's sake, let's same I'm riding down the road with my wife and daughter in the car, some young little punks in a nice truck that their daddy bought them, does something that deliberately causes me to leave my lane and possibly injure my family, there's going to be some consequences and repercussions. I would've been just as pissed and wanted to whoop their ass as well, but I would've called the cops once I made sure everyone was alright and just gave them a description of the vehicle and where they were going. I don't particularly care to jump out on folks in their vehicles since I can't see what may be behind the doors. I may very well be running up on someone just like myself. Had I been the guy in the front vehicle, the report would've read that a man was shot 3 times in the chest for approaching my vehicle with intent to do bodily harm. We can make our calls all we want, but we only saw less than 1 minute of video. The news report read that shots were fired into the vehicle. This was not done in the video we watched and it kinda looked the guy took his ass whoopin' and got back in his vehicle quietly, so there's not a lot we can accurately say about this incident.

Back
Top Bottom