• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How stinking hard is it to reply to a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not reply to individuals who offer trades when our post BOLDLY states,

FOR SALE , FOR CELL, FOR SAIL, FOR SELL ONLY NO TRADES.....

Some individuals must not read, or can't , besides we can't meet their $1,000,000.00 trade values, so in this case not rude, just no need to reply to such a trade. Besides we do not trade just a straight buy, or sell traditional transaction that's all we do!

Besides it's just like caller ID, on your phone, if it does meet the posted ad criteria we just let it ride and move on....
So, are you saying you don't want my $750,000 Daniel Boone BP rifle? I'll give time to come up with the difference in value.

This wasn't that. He just missed it for whatever reason. I'm sure I've done the same.

If you did miss one, I don't think you would be a dick when they asked you why you hadn't responded and come up wit lame excuses then lie about being on the site.

It's not hard to send a reply. Here are some responses to copy and paste

I have __ of people before you.
It's spm. If the deal falls through I will get back to you.
Sorry it is spm
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass
You offer is insulting. F.O.
It could be yours but I don't like your avatar so no deal.

You never know if the person you blow off today is going to have something you'll want to buy tomorrow.
Rant over
SO TRUE,GOOD RANT

And again...two more this week who just went silent and no replies back. I have met many good people here, and I just can't figure out what I do to piss people off.
If they do not reply to a PM after I have seen them on the site, they just slide right on over to IGNORE.
Why would you ever want to contact them again?
Usually when I jack that ass and tell them that I'm putting them on IGNORE, they come back wit lame ass excuses and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom