• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How will I know it’s a good deal? Cause the seller says so.....

David Kain

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
91   0
Reaction score
I get it. You wanna sell your weapon or item. Can we as a group stop with the “I don’t have to sell” “this is the best deal you’ll find” “gun retails for....” and so on. If you had to sell, you’d walk in a gun store/pawn shop. We trade and sell cause we love new things. Am I on or off the mark?

I get it. You wanna sell your weapon or item. Can we as a group stop with the “I don’t have to sell” “this is the best deal you’ll find” “gun retails for....” and so on. If you had to sell, you’d walk in a gun store/pawn shop. We trade and sell cause we love new things. Am I on or off the mark?

Everybody want to be a used car salesman. lol

I usually skip on over those.

Honestly I went and sold the three items I had on here yesterday at a local shop and got what I was asking for them on here. Just started high and let him beat me down to what I actually wanted. Was a lot less headache than the two weeks of questions from guys that weren't serious enough to actually make a deal. Love the site but it has been slow lately. Turned some of the cash into a new toy too. Ruger in 7.62x39. :cool:
1550950326910~2.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Everybody know what their willing to pay for a Certain item .... In a few minutes on the Internet you can judge whether or not it is a good deal.......some people don't need the cash right now so there willing to wait it out and hope to get a little more money for their items...and we all know nobody on here really needs Another gun it's just a WANT ..... so if you need cash in hand to day you will have to cut your price..it a deal best price you'll find many times may be true but I know Nothing about the gun being sold.. (2,500 dollar AR15 now 1,500 doller maybe it is a good deal) but the list of Optional equipment it comes with means nothing to me....that's how guns are most of us know a lot about the guns we are really in to and very little about the ones we're not.

Back
Top Bottom