• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunker down or come together?

I like to believe I will hunker down.It will be easier to provide for two instead of a group.
I also think that if supplies run low then dissention will be harsh amid a group.

Group definitely better. Just wish I knew enough people to have a group. Only one friend with same mindset everybody else I know think it's dumb to prepare or won't stick to it

brother i know exactly what u mean. almost everyone i know says im dumb, nothing will ever happen but if and when it does i dont know if i will be there for them.

I guess by living down here in a rural setting with most of my family close by will have its advantages. We would probably ban together to survive. I hope it does not come to that but it is good to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

brother i know exactly what u mean. almost everyone i know says im dumb, nothing will ever happen but if and when it does i dont know if i will be there for them.

"Of every 100 men, 10 shouldn't be there. 80 are nothing but targets. 9 are fighters. We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. AH, BUT THE 1! 1 of them is a WARRIOR and will bring the others back."

Hericletus

You don't necessarily need a bunch of like minded individuals. But you could definitely use a few extra .22 rifles or something to give to some neighbors so they could provide a few extra targets when the the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom