Hunter Town Arms Guardian 9mm

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Well after they held a meeting today, you can have it made with all the baffles in Stainless Steel. I believe they quoted me $160 to upgrade to all stainless.

#SSfanboy #thedip #OHMERGERDSOEZ2CLEAN

While that's nice I still don't see the need unless your lazy and only wanna use the dip to clean your can. My sealed aac cqb 9 suppressor has had 1000s of rounds down the pipe. When I do finally clean it and blow all the crap out the baffles look just fine.

I don't like the extra weight of stainless.

While that's nice I still don't see the need unless your lazy and only wanna use the dip to clean your can. My sealed aac cqb 9 suppressor has had 1000s of rounds down the pipe. When I do finally clean it and blow all the crap out the baffles look just fine.

One of the curses of user serviceability is that if you don't clean it often enough, it seals shut and you may have to have a professional have it opened for you and repair it from the opening.

It's why I got the osprey, at the time I never thought I would shoot rimfire or leadcast out of it, so there was no reason to open it for me, at least not for many thousands of rounds.

But if you shoot leadcast or rimfire you need it. And this will be my 357 can, so it will probably get lead cast run through it. It will also double as a can for my rimfire AR when I'm shooting with someone and have my Sparrow on another gun.

Also on my 9mm AR, and my 22lr SBR, the extra weight wont be noticeable. I don't see this going on really any handgun I have unless I really have to or the Osprey is on something else.

Something lax mention but didnt really mention is lead. You prob dont shoot 1000s of LEAD bullets through you cqb, otherwise it would clog full of lead. Jacketed bullets deposit debris, but nothing like a lead bullet

Something lax mention but didnt really mention is lead. You prob dont shoot 1000s of LEAD bullets through you cqb, otherwise it would clog full of lead. Jacketed bullets deposit debris, but nothing like a lead bullet

One of the curses of user serviceability is that if you don't clean it often enough, it seals shut and you may have to have a professional have it opened for you and repair it from the opening.

It's why I got the osprey, at the time I never thought I would shoot rimfire or leadcast out of it, so there was no reason to open it for me, at least not for many thousands of rounds.

But if you shoot leadcast or rimfire you need it. And this will be my 357 can, so it will probably get lead cast run through it. It will also double as a can for my rimfire AR when I'm shooting with someone and have my Sparrow on another gun.

Also on my 9mm AR, and my 22lr SBR, the extra weight wont be noticeable. I don't see this going on really any handgun I have unless I really have to or the Osprey is on something else.

hey hey hey

hey hey hey

artbynick.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_beat_bush.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hey hey hey

Back
Top Bottom