Hunter Town Arms Guardian 9mm

Something lax mention but didnt really mention is lead. You prob dont shoot 1000s of LEAD bullets through you cqb, otherwise it would clog full of lead. Jacketed bullets deposit debris, but nothing like a lead bullet
I dont shoot lead. Just jacketed bullets. I just dont see the need unless you do shoot a lot of lead bullets. Plus cleaning a can is not all that hard. Id rather spend some extra time cleaning than have a heavy can. Thats just me though. YMMV.

I dont shoot lead. Just jacketed bullets. I just dont see the need unless you do shoot a lot of lead bullets. Plus cleaning a can is not all that hard. Id rather spend some extra time cleaning than have a heavy can. Thats just me though. YMMV.

Lead is common on some calibers like the 44/357/38 and LAX is doing some bolt rifle in thouse calibers. I dont shoot lead myself but still want a user servicable can.
eta not counting 22lr

Last edited:
Lead is common on some calibers like the 44/357/38 and LAX is doing some bolt rifle in thouse calibers. I dotn shoot lead myself but still want a user servicable can

Like lax said, If you dont take it apart it can be a ***** to open. Me being the smart person I am... learned the hard way. Never again. I clean my ISIS-2 after every single outting. My CQB 9 hardly ever gets cleaned. I just shoot 32acp though it 99% of the time anyway.

Like lax said, If you dont take it apart it can be a ***** to open. Me being the smart person I am... learned the hard way. Never again. I clean my ISIS-2 after every single outting. My CQB 9 hardly ever gets cleaned. I just shoot 32acp though it 99% of the time anyway.

I really want to get a Skorpian like yours. I'm addicted to odd hosts.

They were cheap as dirt! I paid 399 NIB for mine. Now they sell for stupid prices. I like odd hosts myself. Just got a beretta model 1935 32acp. Going to thread it and suppress it.

I just had the opportunity to buy a makarov with a threaded .380 barrel but turned it down since I have so many projects right now :(

Back
Top Bottom