Hunter Town Arms Guardian 9mm

eh not bad. I dont need another caliber. I dont need another caliber. These days I go after anything with a threaded barrel or one that is odd that I can have threaded.
yea, I wish a locking action like a DB380 or sig 380 was easier to thread. Degroat threads a few different .380's but only if you buy their Nano can. I wonder if Ft. Daniel could thread a nice little pocket pistol 380 with an adapter, granted I would be forced to buy a micro 9mm can for it then.

yea, I wish a locking action like a DB380 or sig 380 was easier to thread. Degroat threads a few different .380's but only if you buy their Nano can. I wonder if Ft. Daniel could thread a nice little pocket pistol 380 with an adapter, granted I would be forced to buy a micro 9mm can for it then.

Ft. Daniel has my HK model 4 right now. Having the 22lr barrel extended and threaded. He does a good job and ill be sending him my beretta as well. Thats why I like my AAC cqb 9mm can. Its small. I dont dig the micro cans. Wipes are a PITA and im not trying to only shoot a can wet to get effect.

Ft. Daniel has my HK model 4 right now. Having the 22lr barrel extended and threaded. He does a good job and ill be sending him my beretta as well. Thats why I like my AAC cqb 9mm can. Its small. I dont dig the micro cans. Wipes are a PITA and im not trying to only shoot a can wet to get effect.

Hes got my M&P9c. :) I think I'll send him my MP5 ;)

Back
Top Bottom