• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting Report 11-15-2014

Worked last night and getting ready to go back in for another cold night in the warehouse. Be safe and make sure that you are verifying your target and wear your orange.

I went out yesterday morning.....really enjoyed the cold actually the colder the better for me....I love it!
I overlooked a super nice valley from the edge of a pine stand that overlooks a nice creek bottom with hardwoods that meet a pine Stan and a pinch point on either side.....a promising looking spot but nothing was moving.
I decided to still hunt for a couple hours and did not see or hear anything but birds and squirrels.

Had a nice one get by me this am got him in the scope and click the bolt wasn't seated so I rack another round and he has walked out of view then give doe run thru with a four chasing them he comes back three more times before a small eight makes the mistake of cutting thru my section of the woods

Had a nice one get by me this am got him in the scope and click the bolt wasn't seated so I rack another round and he has walked out of view then give doe run thru with a four chasing them he comes back three more times before a small eight makes the mistake of cutting thru my section of the woods

ive missed a shot at many deer because I forgot to load a round in the morning after I got to the stand. feel your pain bro.

Back
Top Bottom