• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting report. 11-16-2014

Hangn on side tree at moment seen couple does and small 6 this morning.Big boy never would come out woods could see him but no shot.:mad:

Hard hunting this morning. Wind is really blowing. Saw 2 does about 9:30 and that's been it so far. Gonna try to stick it out 30 more min but I gotta pee

Saw six this morning and two cats.

4 does and two little ones.

7:12am three does came running towards me and then slowed down right in front of me. I waited hoping the big bucks we have on camera were behind them, they weren't. They departed back into the deep woods around 7:30.

8:30am the momma doe and her two wee little ones came out walked with in 5 yards of me then bedded down about 15 yards till about 9:40 then they got up came back to my stand and then slowly walked off. Funny thing, one of the big cats was a Tom cat. The momma and her little ones followed the cat around watching it, trying to figure out what it was doing, neither the deer nor the cat seemed scared of each other.

10:53am I'm typing this and am about to leave for work :(

I talked myself outta going this morning when the alarm clock went off. After sittin' most of the day yesterday and not seeing anything, wasn't hard to do. Probably had a wall hanger chasing does all around my stand.............:p

One doe.
And THE ugliest mangled rack 8 pt ever. I just stared at it with my mouth hanging open. It walked right past me, but it was so ugly, I couldn't bear to shoot it!

Back
Top Bottom