• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting with Silencers/suppressors

Is the ODT now allowing these blatant schill posts outside of the dealer section?
A schill
A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

I have represented myself honestly. I am a manufacture.

The next time I'm in Georgia, I'll post it. I've always invited non-law enforcement to come to the range, but they are usually SOT dealers, so yes, I would happy to let y'all play with them.

It seems to be the norm now.

He should be awarded a hat for his efforts.[/QUOT
If you come North Ga, PM me. I would love to shoot your suppressors next to some of mine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Hey man, Am I posting on the wrong forum? I keep getting told that I should be on the dealer forum, but I don't see one. If I'm in the wrong place please let me know. If I'm in the right place and the haters are just going to hate, then...whatever.

Hey man, Am I posting on the wrong forum? I keep getting told that I should be on the dealer forum, but I don't see one. If I'm in the wrong place please let me know. If I'm in the right place and the haters are just going to hate, then...whatever.

How about contact the owner and ask. This is NOT a public library, there are expenses incurred by the owners to provide this service. Can I come into your business and start pitching my widgets to your customers?

You know you could AT LEAST have become a PAYING supporter before your first post, right?

Not a "hater" but can't stand BS from a freeloader.

How about contact the owner and ask. This is NOT a public library, there are expenses incurred by the owners to provide this service. Can I come into your business and start pitching my widgets to your customers?

You know you could AT LEAST have become a PAYING supporter before your first post, right?

Not a "hater" but can't stand BS from a freeloader.
That question was to the owner.

39 states allow hunting with silencers. Why doesn't Georgia? I have two pre-teen kids that enjoy shooting and hunting, but you know they don't put earplugs in right and keeping ear muffs around that fit then is near impossible it's just better to use a silencer. No one uses earplugs while hunting anyway. just easier.

This is how a shill post starts. Not “hello I am / rep a suppressor manufacturer” but by trying to stir up a discussion about an outdated law to pitch your product.

There is a private help forum. There are rules and regs to which you agreed by becoming a member. I suggest you go to one or both and read up.

Alright guys/gals, I think he's been beaten up enough. I never intended for my comment to lay down the kinlin that would ultimately become a roaring fire. Something seemed off to me and I merely called it out. He has PM'ed me and expressed this is not the direction he meant to take this. We all know who he is now, and he knows we all know it, so let's try to keep it civil. I watched the videos originally when this all started as I am always interested in new suppressor technology. SilencerGuy SilencerGuy this group likes to know the ins and outs and whys of a new technology, so I think best bet is if you have some new technology and information and the science behind it to share, I would gather that up and post up a thread, introducting yourself, the company and the technology in the NFA section of our forum and start anew. Lesson learned, no ones bleeding. Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom