• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hypothetical question about hurricanes

The hurricane is steered by higher and lower pressure. If we could come up with a way to add or subtract pressure to the mix (huge area, the size of a state) we could nudge it somewhat.

I am sure Mr. Spock could do it with all equipment on board the enterprise. Not sure we have the stuff here

The hurricane is steered by higher and lower pressure. If we could come up with a way to add or subtract pressure to the mix (huge area, the size of a state) we could nudge it somewhat.

I am sure Mr. Spock could do it with all equipment on board the enterprise. Not sure we have the stuff here
download.jpeg

I know that it isn't right to mess with Mother Nature but, with all of the geniuses and technology that we have today, shouldn't there be a safe way to break up and stop a hurricane while it is over water?
Maybe fly over it and drop several small bombs of some sort in a specific pattern of the storm to break it up. Continue to do so until it is no longer a threat to people or land.
Am I the only one that has thought about this or did the Nyquil from last night damage me?

Your thoughts?
Mother nature , okeecobe would dry up and the fl ga wilderness would burn, leave it alone

Cold water stops them, nothing else.

A massive spill of liquid nitrogen might do it, maybe.

Adding heat, ie explosions, would be counter productive

Back
Top Bottom