155   0
Reaction score
39E4AA10-4885-4ED6-ACD0-F9DD03CC12EB.jpeg

JDUB

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
The older I become, the more I try and see all sides. Yes maybe they are in pain or have no place to be and are genuinely ADD…like my wife.

But the slow in the fast lane is my worst nice-guy-to-ahole changer.

Beulah Land

Default rank <2000 posts
An old song for an old soul
111   0
Reaction score
It’s pretty aggravating really. The other day I was at Kroger and this same lady no joke was sitting there blocking the aisle with her buggy looking at her phone 4 different times as I was walking up and down each aisle. And she would always so “oh, I’m sorry” then move. Then when I went to leave, guess who was blocking the exit lol. Was strange.

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
and the horse you rode in on
1205   0
Reaction score
It’s pretty aggravating really. The other day I was at Kroger and this same lady no joke was sitting there blocking the aisle with her buggy looking at her phone 4 different times as I was walking up and down each aisle. And she would always so “oh, I’m sorry” then move. Then when I went to leave, guess who was blocking the exit lol. Was strange.
you sir have the patience of Job.

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
489   0
Reaction score
i dont mind the slow walkers. i have two bad knees, and on days like today... i know it.
but if you gonna walk slow or drive the rascal cart......do it on the left or the right... the ones that get me are the middle of the isle, wont let you pass people..
now you wanna make me mad? them handicap sticker/tag people who park in a perfect, close up parking space, when they have a perfectly good handicap spot..
dang it, you got the sticker, use it....dont take the good spot... i think the fine for them parking in the good spot,should be the same as it is for me. parking in the handicap spot...
and
what about the parents with kids spot.. i get it, you can be anything you want know days...guys are girls, girls are guys, some are both or more..... but how the heck are you a parent without kids?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retiree in training
155   0
Reaction score
i dont mind the slow walkers. i have two bad knees, and on days like today... i know it.
but if you gonna walk slow or drive the rascal cart......do it on the left or the right... the ones that get me are the middle of the isle, wont let you pass people..
now you wanna make me mad? them handicap sticker/tag people who park in a perfect, close up parking space, when they have a perfectly good handicap spot..
dang it, you got the sticker, use it....dont take the good spot... i think the fine for them parking in the good spot,should be the same as it is for me. parking in the handicap spot...
and
what about the parents with kids spot.. i get it, you can be anything you want know days...guys are girls, girls are guys, some are both or more..... but how the heck are you a parent without kids?
I thought the slowpokes always used the middle of the isle and won’t let you pass. I’ve tried skipping a couple of isle and they always seem to get in front of me again somewhere in the store.

Top Bottom