• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am an International ODT'r! Aussie Death Stick - YES That just happened!

Hummm? The Aboriginal hunter doesn't use a holster, he has a spear in his left hand and his rang in his right hand, that's because he doesn't have pockets because he is naked. Maybe that won't work for you in Georgia?????:becky:

Note to self:
Skip the next M&G if Payneed buys a spear.

Hummm? The Aboriginal hunter doesn't use a holster, he has a spear in his left hand and his rang in his right hand, that's because he doesn't have pockets because he is naked. Maybe that won't work for you in Georgia?????:becky:
Note to self:
Skip the next M&G if Payneed buys a spear.

Oh I have a spear!
I know you have heard of "secret Santa" crippen.
That is going to be me this Christmas at your house, coming down your chimney. nekkid, death stick, & spear.
Kinda not a "secret" now... :becky: I wouldn't just do that for anybody, you are special!

image.jpeg
I felt bad for you buddy, so I have been scouring the webbernet, us ODT'rs do that for our ODT brothers...
I accept paypal... and it is tree-fiddy :becky:
View attachment 987904

Dood! You're the coolest ever! But with Christmas so close fun money is kinda tight, would you be willing to trade for this unusual weapon I collected a couple of years ago? It's VERY deadly. Lol!:becky:

OMG If a grown man of 58 can say that. :becky: Our resident Aussie @Dingo just hooked me up with an original Australian Aborigine Hand Carved DEATH STICK. It is AWESOME!!! I could go on and on about my more than pleasant conversations with Dingo, but a joke I made and me trying to get him some authentic ODT feedback (@Leatherhead beat me to it) lead to one of my greatest "SCORES" of my almost 3 score life. (not kidding). I am petitioning Okuma Okuma to add a "death stick" category but I'm not holding my breath. :becky: I could go on and on about the craftsmanship, and most of y'all will see it quickly but these craftsmen go out in the "bush" (I can type that with "no worries" from the censors :becky:) to select the correct log and plane it down and work hours and hours on these, AMAZING! Doesn't begin to cover it, I can't thank you enough Iain!!!

View attachment 987099 View attachment 987101 View attachment 987102 View attachment 987104 View attachment 987107 View attachment 987108

You need a holster for it. Like a thigh rig.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom