• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am filling up my tank just as a precaution when I go out today.

Would not surprise me if someone in DC ordered it to help drive up gas prices and speed up the collapse of the US economy.
most likely just another tactic to increase despair to the point that the subjects are willing to accept totalitarian governance and transfer all remaining wealth to the master class. Reset is what it is being called.

This could cause a major problem if it last more than a day or so. As soon as this gets out you will be seeing lines at the gas stations and empty pumps.

Oh, and for the conspiracy-minded out there, you give DC and the Dems too much credit.

Major infrastructure companies like pipelines, utilities and such have been under attack for years, and the recent SolarWinds exposure shows how many companies were actually affected.

In a lot of cases these are state actors (China/Russia) and if they figure out they are discovered and are about to be cleaned out of the system they simply take down everything they can.

It's 'punishment' for companies that actively thwart them, and a 'warning' to others that they may be better off simply letting a known 'infestation' be.

The cost of preventing these kinds of attacks is high, and fixing the damage after the fact may require rebuilding your entire infrastructure from scratch, since any old systems or software could re-infect your new, clean systems.

Cobb county....i just got back from topping off the 4th vehicle and lines are getting longer, i saw more folks with 3-4 cans too. Seems like almost all those with gas cans are getting the word.
I figured i could bleed off the other cars when my main ride runs low. That should last me a month.

There was a tankard truck there the third time i went....so they topped their tanks off at the Racetrac on Dallas

Cobb county....i just got back from topping off the 4th vehicle and lines are getting longer, i saw more folks with 3-4 cans too. Seems like almost all those with gas cans are getting the word. I figured i could bleed off the other cars when my main ride runs low. That should last me a month.
Feed the frenzy

Back
Top Bottom