• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i am seeing more people come to this conclusion...

It's an age old debate that will never get settled by anyone on the internet.

If you're trying to convince yourself that switching to 9mm was the right choice, fine, great, you made your decision. If you're a .45 guy who is trying to find a reason to stay with .45, just stick with .45 and don't worry about what the internet says.

9mm is more available, much cheaper, has way more capacity (sometimes double), and less recoil. It will also kill someone just as dead. Just a few reasons.

I like .40 cal....9mm is fine and I have never shot a 9mm that wasn't friendly to me but I like something a little bigger. .40 is still cheaper, more available, and has more capacity than .45. That's why I carry .40.

Because every bullet manufacturer has 8000 Ph.D scientists and engineers trying to push the envelope on ingenuity and ballistics. 9mm isn't the same as it was 20yrs ago. I can get 10mm for the price of .45acp so, I've never had a need for a Fo-Five.

Last edited:
As people get older they get weaker and no longer able to handle a real cartridge... 9mm is the smallest round you can shoot and still retain your manhood. It does score lower on the man card index so you must express your new "opinion" in an over bearing manner to up the man index to compensate for the lowered index based on your bullet selection.Course you could just shoot the .40 for maximum points amoung the "big three" calibers. ...LOL

I like .40 cal....9mm is fine and I have never shot a 9mm that wasn't friendly to me but I like something a little bigger. .40 is still cheaper, more available, and has more capacity than .45. That's why I carry .40.
if i was going to get a hybrid round it would be 10mm

Back
Top Bottom