• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i am seeing more people come to this conclusion...

try a cz75

trust me on this if you like accuracy

Never shot a CZ either. I feel the same way about Springfield. I have always been a fan of Glock, but never to the point where I won't try or buy others. For whatever reason I shoot Springfields with very consistent accuracy. Better than any other I have ever shot. I do not know why. Those guns are better shooters than I am. I guess spending more does not necessarily mean you get more. The standard XD and XDsc is a sweet shooting machine for me. Would love to try a CZ, though.

For some reason when I think of owning a 9mm, I always think about the Browning Hi Power. I'm a Browning guy, fan boy, whatever you want to call it, and I have always secretly lusted after a Hi Power.

Never shot a CZ either. I feel the same way about Springfield. I have always been a fan of Glock, but never to the point where I won't try or buy others. For whatever reason I shoot Springfields with very consistent accuracy. Better than any other I have ever shot. I do not know why. Those guns are better shooters than I am. I guess spending more does not necessarily mean you get more. The standard XD and XDsc is a sweet shooting machine for me. Would love to try a CZ, though.

For some reason when I think of owning a 9mm, I always think about the Browning Hi Power. I'm a Browning guy, fan boy, whatever you want to call it, and I have always secretly lusted after a Hi Power.

czs are an "improved" hi power

Stand up and pay attention err body, we got us a real super pro here, that's go tell us what to shoot, and why.

Yeah because a 1 ton anvil vs a 2 ton anvil dropped on someones head makes a difference......People ragging on 9 or 45 are just delusional. There is nothing to be gained from shooting a 45 over a 9 with modern SD rounds. Back in the 80's sure there was but with technology today the difference, if any, is negligible. I'm not saying everyone should be shooting a 9, shoot whatever the hell you want, but 45 "er's" saying that the 9 under performs are just plain silly.

This is also not a bash on 45. As a service round it is the most effective scientifically....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tku8YI68-JA&feature=youtu.be for point of reference....

PS. High five for being a ****ing dick.

Last edited:
Now if you guys were real operators like me you would only carry a .397 Quadra Mag with de-fib rounds. Never heard of it? Damn right, ya non operatin yahoo.

I have always prefered 9mm over 45. 1 better control 2 more ammo 3 cheaper ammo 4 I have always liked fast and light over slow and heavy. Not only does the 9mm ammo preform better than 45 9mm has more Hydrastatic shock than the 45. Now if it was ball ammo only the 45 would be better because of the larger diameter. But other than the military who uses ball for SD.

Back
Top Bottom