• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I bet you have never seen one of these except in a museum... EG Lamson

I you want to sell it to a collecter...go through gunroker. You will get top dollar and you will find someone who appreciates the collector value of your gun. Most collector type guns don't sell well here on ODT, you need a bigger market. I listed a collectible "rare" type gun on gunbroker and sold it for a price I was happy with and the guy who bought it is a really famous gunsmith. It was a great experience.

I you want to sell it to a collecter...go through gunroker. You will get top dollar and you will find someone who appreciates the collector value of your gun. Most collector type guns don't sell well here on ODT, you need a bigger market. I listed a collectible "rare" type gun on gunbroker and sold it for a price I was happy with and the guy who bought it is a really famous gunsmith. It was a great experience.
I have noticed. I priced a Remington 1894 here and have had almost no reaction. I would rather do business with a community, but sometimes you have to move on down the line... Thanks, I opened my account.

I agree that your best bet will be GunBroker. Takes lots and lots of high resolution photos, and be prepared for a potential buyer to ask for an odd picture.
I had a WW2 Enfield "T" type that every one here liked but nobody could afford. It sold on GunBroker in seven days. I did get some emails requesting photos, but it was worth the trouble.
There's somebody out there that wants that rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, just give it to me and your worries will be over.

I promise to teach my twin boys about the rifle and when I pass they can do a rock/paper/scissors (best 2/3) to see who gets it.

But they won't get it unless they promise to pass it to one of their children with the same requirement. The story will be told from generation to generation and we will sing songs about the rifle like they did in old times.

See, that was easy.

I'm open tomorrow. Let me know when and where to pick it up.

upload_2017-3-25_19-25-18.png

OK, just give it to me and your worries will be over.

I promise to teach my twin boys about the rifle and when I pass they can do a rock/paper/scissors (best 2/3) to see who gets it.

But they won't get it unless they promise to pass it to one of their children with the same requirement. The story will be told from generation to generation and we will sing songs about the rifle like they did in old times.

See, that was easy.

I'm open tomorrow. Let me know when and where to pick it up.
Meet me at Carver Homes, at midnight this eve please for the exchange! See you then... I will be in a Cutless with 24" dubs... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom