I bought an Audi A8.

As the cost to keep this car running lol
In 07/08 I worked at an independent VW/Audi shop in Macon. The owner was very good with these cars. He was also very reasonable compared to dealer labor rates. But I can't tell you how many times I heard him tell customers that they needed to set aside a budget for their VW and or Audi. And if they did they would have a much better " German Car Ownership Experience. " But my favorite part of working there was when he wouy tell a belligerent customs " Maybe you aren't VW/ Audi people. Maybe you shouldn't trade for a Honda and it might meet your unrealistic expectations. " That always cracked me up.

Cold start was good, snapped a pic for those who want to see it. Now time to sell the AR to buffer expenses haha. Thanks guys.
KIMG0255.JPG

Car has a couple 2904 endurance stickers lol

I believe po went on the road trip & only suffered a flat.

Attachments

• KIMG0256.JPG
    KIMG0256.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 38
  • KIMG0257.JPG
    KIMG0257.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 35
Cold start was good, snapped a pic for those who want to see it. Now time to sell the AR to buffer expenses haha. Thanks guys.
View attachment 723764
Dude, that is a great color! It's good to see a big Audi in something other than black. When I grow up my Big Boy car is gonna be a TT ragtop or an A5.

I looked at the exhaust a little while ago, it's rocking a Magna flow. It sounds great po wasn't sure but knew it wasn't factory. Cars been smooth as can be, insurance is running @ $64 a month. That's as much as I pay for my cell phone bill & $2 less than I paid for my Honda insurance. I'm too happy lol

When I was young, a friend had an 86 or 87 Audi Coupe that was left with Jim Ellis after the North American Auto Show. It was quick for a FI straight 5. It would bark tires accelerating with cruise control.

I worked with a guy that had an Audi RS6 with claimed 675HP. I had no reason to doubt him on the power. He also had a mid 2000's 911 turbo.

Back
Top Bottom