• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I called the ATF TODAY (wtf)

I'm convinced they drag their feet on purpose. besides the fact that they are totally unconstitutional, no way a piece of pipe that you're legally trying to pay a $200 tax on needs to take more than a year. Should be transferred like any firearm (or even easier) since it's clearly not a gun.

if cans were DIY (no stamp) or cash and carry I'd have so much more NFA stuff than I do now...

I'm convinced they drag their feet on purpose. besides the fact that they are totally unconstitutional, no way a piece of pipe that you're legally trying to pay a $200 tax on needs to take more than a year. Should be transferred like any firearm (or even easier) since it's clearly not a gun.

if cans were DIY (no stamp) or cash and carry I'd have so much more NFA stuff than I do now...
True that

Yes I got tru! Check was cashed JUNE
Dawn the lady at Atf said I am pending!
Time frame looks like AUGUST!!! So if it does happen that is a 13 month turn around! Wiw
The FIRST thing they do is cash that check. Years ago, they got mine within a week and 2 days later the check cleared the bank. 11 months later is what it took. They need that money to give smart phones to illegals so "they can check in with their immigration official" that they won't ever call again....

Well, if you consider that when they first implemented this completely unconstitutional scheme, they set a price on mufflers that was incredibly prohibitive for the common populace. Consider $200 back in 1934 is equivalent to nearly $4300 today!! But, they screwed the pooch by fixing that cost. Sooooo, how would they severely discourage purchasing and controlling John Q. Public? Time. Make it take an extraordinarily long time to acquire that pesky tax stamp.
And, honestly, it works. I don't have any NFA stuff simply because I won't put up with their bulls**t! I don't want to putz with their bureaucracy and I don't want to give them any more money than I absolutely have to!!

Came home drunk the other night and told my ATF neighbor to keep an eye on his wife because married chicks dig me for some reason. lol

He's a cool dude and I was pretty out of it so he thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom