• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Can't Decide. HELP!!

I got something for you for sharpening blades. Ask trader jordan about his.

What you got? I need something. Im tired of spending an afternoon just to sharpen a couple of knives on the stones. Of course if I would just break down and buy a strop I probably wouldn't have to sharpen as much.

What you got? I need something. Im tired of spending an afternoon just to sharpen a couple of knives on the stones. Of course if I would just break down and buy a strop I probably wouldn't have to sharpen as much.

Are you coming by my house this weekend? I need to geg the parts you took care of so I'll fix you up then. You won't need a strop so don't do anything till I see you.

Are you coming by my house this weekend? I need to geg the parts you took care of so I'll fix you up then. You won't need a strop so don't do anything till I see you.

I will more than likely be coming threw that way this afternoon. Need to go see my brother today. I can swing by then or I will be making a trip this weekend as well.

Alright so now I am catching myself looking at the Manix 2 Xl as well and its even cheaper than the PM2. It should be this hard to decide on a knife. Maybe I should just buy the BM and the PM2.

Back
Top Bottom