• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I completed my Christmas build a little early- I joined the Mini 14 club

bmarsh07

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
75   0
Reaction score
Got a good price on a stainless model off the broker that had a few additions already made to it. (a .22 conversion kit, adjustable gas block, and the AccuStrut/laser combo- which I've never seen ANYWHERE.)

Added the Samson A-TM stock and Hannibal rail, some iron sights, and a Ruger ReadyDot I had in the parts box.

I love the way it shoots, and, aesthetically speaking, it's my favorite rifle. It definitely pushes my nostalgia buttons- watching the A-Team as a kid...
20231218_194246.jpg

Got a good price on a stainless model off the broker that had a few additions already made to it. (a .22 conversion kit, adjustable gas block, and the AccuStrut/laser combo- which I've never seen ANYWHERE.)

Added the Samson A-TM stock and Hannibal rail, some iron sights, and a Ruger ReadyDot I had in the parts box.

I love the way it shoots, and, aesthetically speaking, it's my favorite rifle. It definitely pushes my nostalgia buttons- watching the A-Team as a kid...
View attachment 6624656
Sweet! Is it up for trade yet?

View attachment 6624656
Love it man.

View attachment 6624656
I need to get silver spray paint for my ruger mags ;)

Back
Top Bottom