• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did the impossible today. I BROKE my ESEE Izula!!!

Well you know what they say...if you never break anything or screw something up, then you ain't workin. Sorry to see you broke it but at the same time, kudos to you for actually using your gear!
I still didn't get the truck fixed though! LMAO!

It wasn't the knifes fault though. Just one of those days where you fix one thing, but **** something else up in the process. Replaced my A/C compressor and dryer, but messed up the evaporator in the process.

Aaaaggghhhh!!!

I still didn't get the truck fixed though! LMAO!

It wasn't the knifes fault though. Just one of those days where you fix one thing, but **** something else up in the process. Replaced my A/C compressor and dryer, but messed up the evaporator in the process.

Aaaaggghhhh!!!

Dammit man! Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. Sorry to hear that!

Working on my truck and prying on a metal part (I know, I know). I heard "SNAP!" and immediately started cussing up a storm because I figured I had broken the part I was prying on.

Then I looked down and saw THIS....

View attachment 1193884 View attachment 1193885 View attachment 1193886 View attachment 1193887 View attachment 1193888

It's been my EDC blade for several years now. It's taken a beating and held up pretty well to this point. I'd say I got my money's worth out of it. LOL

Maybe it's time to start looking into an ESEE 3.......

Thank Goodness it wasn't a Microtech !

Your dog texted me, he wants me to adopt him... :)
BanBang loser.jpg

Sorry about your knife. That blows.

The ESEE 3 looks like a good knife.

You should take a look at the Ontario Rat 3 as well. They are very good knives.

Or you can spend a bit more change and snag a EDC from Gearcraft. They have several models to choose from. I really like mine.
http://gearcraftholsters.com/edc-m1-brn-camo-brnrapt/

Y'all crack me up! My lazy bulldog, Luke (named after Skywalker) was snoozing on the porch and just happened to raise his head up while I was taking the pics. Going back and looking though, he really DOES look sad! LOL

I promise y'all he's one of the happiest Boxers in the world though. Here's a pic of him awake and smiling.

IMG_0270.JPG

Back
Top Bottom