• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I didn’t know Ford made a mustang station wagon

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
51FB7281-A1F7-4405-99B6-CE66B6244ED5.jpeg

Most Mustang guys were stuck picking up the big girls that were left over. This was an attempt to keep their big asses dry when it rained. Most 'Stang guys just gave up and got a Grananda or F150. Lord help you if one of the biguns got stuck in the back and started kicking to get free. Tear up the seats up and bust the glass out!

Most Mustang guys were stuck picking up the big girls that were left over. This was an attempt to keep their big asses dry when it rained. Most 'Stang guys just gave up and got a Grananda or F150. Lord help you if one of the biguns got stuck in the back and started kicking to get free. Tear up the seats up and bust the glass out!
I would be all over a Grenada coupe if I could find one. When I worked at the junkyard we had lots of Fox body parts and I wasn't a fan of those. However those same suspension parts and drive trains bolt right up to any Fairmont which is what I really wanted. Unfortunately Car Craft and Hot Rod magazine had ruined that secret for me years before. The few Fairmonts that survive these days bring stupid money. Even the sedans.

Back
Top Bottom