• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Didn't Know You Were A Ffl?

I agree with you on the price. And honestly I have a FFL. But I also have a few firearms in my personal collection that are new in the box. Just haven't ever had a reason to shoot them yet. (multiples of the same)

Why do I have to be a ffl to own a new never fired firearm? I think you need to take a step back and rethink your OP.

Why do I have to be a ffl to own a new never fired firearm? I think you need to take a step back and rethink your OP.
Wait, didn't you know that while at a gun shop, the firearms feeds off of special NIB gasses that surround the firearm? As soon as it leaves the premises, the special environment that kept the firearm in new condition is no longer able to sustain it.

Wait, didn't you know that while at a gun shop, the firearms feeds off of special NIB gasses that surround the firearm? As soon as it leaves the premises, the special environment that kept the firearm in new condition is no longer able to sustain it.
Reading that made my head hurt

LMAO. No, I did not know that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom