I dont need a German Luger....I dont need a German Luger....I dont need a German Luger....

Years ago there was a story in one of the gun mags about the only 2 45 caliber Lugers. They were sent over by Germany when the U S was testing the Colt 45 as a replacement for the 38. One of them were destroyed during testing. The other remained a mystery and disappeared until the 1990's when it went up for auction. A gun collector in California bought it for 1,000,000. Does anybody else recall this?

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/gun-nuts/2013/03/million-dollar-luger

You need a German Luger.....after looking at these pics of my 1915, I'm going to revise down my grading of 95% to 80%. Sort of like when the bar owner turns the lights on at 2:00 a.m. and the bird you've been chatting up turns out to be a vulture.

DSCN0050.JPG
DSCN0051.JPG
DSCN0052.JPG

P-08 Trivia..... Duex!
Serial numbers on Commercial models are on the inside of each part and on the outside of each part for the military production. Magazines and holster were serialized to guns as well. And lets not even talk about slotted and stocked, OH! OH! OH!! stock holster!!! OMG I think I'm gonna pass out!!!

Back
Top Bottom