• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't usually post these, but this one is bad...let's hear the justification

well...you are about to have an LEO post about it....My thoughts???....this sorry SOB has some friends in IA and it pisses me off. Administrative leave 3 times in 8 years and still POST certified. In my career I have seen guys fart wrong and get canned or demoted. He should have been on radio or hell working as a mall cop somewhere or just NOWHERE. If the "media" is correct on this one, the officer is a dumb a$$. And not only would I blame him but his superiors and on up the chain of command.

I don't know what to make of this.

o2_aolcdn_com_dims_shared_dims3_PATCH_resize_600x450_http___hs7615eca0cd852fd738757e2bec1197ef.png

An all American law abiding citizen gunned down for WHAT?

I believe it said "physically engaged"...not that he was actually fighting the cops. If he was actually fighting, wouldn't there have been other charges?

With obstruction charges you have misdemeanor and felony. This charge is essentially simple assault, simple battery, and battery all rolled into one against L.E.O.'s

Sounds like the cop has issues that should have found before he was put on the street

WOW. Simply WOW. The PERP probably failed to follow a lawful order. The 2nd LEO was justified in that when he arrived at the scene he saw a fellow LEO being assaulted. I see no problem here. Move along.

For those that don't know my stance from my other posts my comments here are sarcasm......... I have been told by other members here to not call cops for help. My response. ...... "I'll call you to clean up the mess, I can defend myself. I am a law abiding citizen, simply stay out of my way and don't bother me."

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/13353608
but a witness calls the official report “ridiculous.”

-----------------------------------------------------------
King said that when he and the officer approached the road, he saw Murdock’s car stopped on the road with the second officer standing by the driver’s-side door. The officer was yelling at Murdock and then fired five to six shots at point-blank range, King said.

King said he heard Murdock yell, “Why are you shooting me?”

The officer who had shot Murdock then swung around, pointing the gun in King’s direction, prompting King and the officer with him to take cover, King said.

“I saw the officer duck behind a car and realized I was the last one in line,” King said.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal

So was it 6 shots, or 2?

Back
Top Bottom