• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't usually post these, but this one is bad...let's hear the justification

But wozbean you are way out there and yes you are wrong. In every profession there is a bad apple that spoil the bunch. But all of what you said was totally inaccurate....you are another example of some posting themselves stupid.

I know the force is not all like this, there are good cops that honestly choose to protect and serve. HOWEVER in my examples are any of them wrong? I am happy to supply the link for each and every one. I did NOT make up a single one. Tell you what when I get back home later today I will compile the list of links to each of those stories and you can then tell me where I am inaccurate.

As to my statement about being a law abiding citizen, well I honestly don't do anything that I shouldn't and if I NEVER have another LEO encounter I'm cool with that. LEOs don't pull you over or come to your house to chit chat. They typically do it to issue a citation or haul you off.

I see nothing in any of my statements that make me stupid. However I see your viewpoint in that I am not LEO and that the LEO profession is for the most part a fraternity.

Matt and I had a few mutual friends and what they have told me about the situation and how his family is being treated by CCPD has me really up in arms, mainly about the lack of action after the fact and how details of the incident are being covered up or not brought to light to save the departments reputation. What bothers me the most, though, is that they are not willing to acknowledge that the officer's previous actions had anything to do with Matt's death. Having a history of violence is apparently not an issue if you have a badge.

I would really like to see the full story. I know some really good cops and some really bad ones. Then again that is in any profession I know of.

probably has something to do with the fact law enforcement has life and death control over us....and if they abuse that control,even if they are punished,we are still dead or injured...they should be held to a higher standard...

I'm sure there will be an LEO posting in here soon clearing things up, obviously they must have had sufficient probable cause to justify their actions and that there are always two sides to every story...

Whos' going to tell Murdocks side of the story??????? this cop has been in trouble before, just trigger happy sob.IMHO

LEO was wrong! Plain and simple!

Wozbean is wrong about the profession as a whole...plain and simple....

Bad apples in ever batch of any profession...even in the church...

Hope this guy and his superiors are admonished to the fullest extent especially after 3 previous serious infractions

Wozbean is wrong about the profession as a whole...plain and simple....

I know it's not everyone but there sure seems to a trend.

I truly hope that the good ones try to educate or get removed the bad ones.

There sure are A LOT of examples of video of bad apples on live leak and youtube though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom