• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't usually post these, but this one is bad...let's hear the justification

I can't help bit wonder what he was doing that three cops couldn't handle without shooting him

If he was high on something, toxicology should show that. If not (and he wasn't a covert boy scout ninja), a single trained officer should have been able to subdue him. I still go back to the point that, even if there was an altercation, how close could they have been? Especially since the officer felt the need to discharge his weapon? If they were grappling, there is no way the officer should have shot at him 5-6 times (per witness statements), striking him twice. Come on, in close quarters, with a fellow officer in physical contact, he puts two rounds in the guys back? If there is a plausible reason for this, I would love to see the video. Or even hear the explanation from the department.

I can't help bit wonder what he was doing that three cops couldn't handle without shooting him

Cops TAZE a middle schooler with a stick, so of course they can't handle a full grown man. They also pull guns on guys with video phones. The DoE kicks in doors looking for student loan defaulters. They shoot dogs in their owner's yard. They ridicule people with GA Packing stickers on their windows. They try to entrap people open carrying by trying to get them to admit they are "making a statement".

It pretty much seems like they can do whatever they want to. But then again maybe I'm wrong.

rlv.zcache.com_cops_the_largest_street_gang_in_america_hat_p148374885920408690qz14_400.jpg

this is one of the many reasons i say we can not depend on local cops NOT confiscating our guns if it comes to that...there are a lot of good cops out there...there are also a lot of guys like this one....he's a coward and he can't really handle the job...

I certainly do not agree with the choices or decision of this LEO in this story and hope he never makes it in this career and hopes that POST strips him from everything.

But wozbean you are way out there and yes you are wrong. In every profession there is a bad apple that spoil the bunch. But all of what you said was totally inaccurate....you are another example of some posting themselves stupid.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are some cops who won't do things like this,but cops are the gov't and if they are ordered to by their superiors they are very likely to what they are told whether they believe in what they are doing or not...

Back
Top Bottom