• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I finally, FINALLY got to make a W.I.C. shopper wait on me~!!!!!!!!WEEEHOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wic is one of those things i like. its not like gubment assistance like food stamps..
with ebt,you must meet all kind of parameters,choose them as you will..
we had a friend who got a divorce(Caucasian American),dead beat husband would not pay child support,she made about 1800 a month and had an apartment that was 750 a month.add in food,day care,gas,insurance,electricity,and a car,you dont have much left.... thats what she had to pay at low income housing. she did not qualify for food stamps.....
wic goes to women with kids,and yes,babies factories..but it also helps low to middle class women without pre judging them as privileged based on race..
wic is OK by me...

She had the W.I.C. vouchers. Every single mother ****ing W.I.C. approved item has to have a specific voucher that must be filled out correctly and accurately. A typical baby factory with three children will have about 20-30 items that are W.I.C. approved on a shopping trip at the beginning of the month. If you get behind one in line, grab a couple magazines to read and take any frozen food out of your cart since it'll be melted by the time you get checked out. You should shop with "the poors" once in a while.

I shop with the poors every week at Aldi. Aldi doesn't take wic and my blood pressure has gone down.

I have no problem with any govt assistance as long as it’s needed.it is such a abused system to where it’s out of control.i owned a grocery-convenience store for 20 years I seen the abuse daily.but I also seen the ones that truly needed them also.you could always tell by the way they spent them.

Government assistance looks great on paper and I believe a little help to get people back on their feet is not a bad thing, but the users and abusers of these programs have ruined it all. Look at the degradation of the nuclear family since the ushering in of the welfare state since the 1960’s.

Government assistance looks great on paper and I believe a little help to get people back on their feet is not a bad thing, but the users and abusers of these programs have ruined it all. Look at the degradation of the nuclear family since the ushering in of the welfare state since the 1960’s.
In some areas (like Macon) the entire economy is built on hand outs. Multiple generations of the same families living off the backs of taxpayers, it's a way of life and now an "entitlement." One of the women I worked for years ago (best boss I ever had) was on assistance temporarily after a nasty divorce (she had two boys) but she worked to better herself and became quite successful. Both her boys are professionals, lawyer and doctor. They worked for it. These aren't the recipients of my disdain.

In some areas (like Macon) the entire economy is built on hand outs. Multiple generations of the same families living off the backs of taxpayers, it's a way of life and now an "entitlement." One of the women I worked for years ago (best boss I ever had) was on assistance temporarily after a nasty divorce (she had two boys) but she worked to better herself and became quite successful. Both her boys are professionals, lawyer and doctor. They worked for it. These aren't the recipients of my disdain.

The age old question...
How my gonna get disdain outta mu blue dress??? :)
Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom