• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally, FINALLY got to make a W.I.C. shopper wait on me~!!!!!!!!WEEEHOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter worked to help my son-in-law through the University of Ga and then through the UGA law school.They were also raising my grandson at that time. WIC helped them with food for the infant. Would you have posted these same photos of my daughter and son-in-law? I had no shoes and complained until I met a man with no feet.

My daughter worked to help my son-in-law through the University of Ga and then through the UGA law school.They were also raising my grandson at that time. WIC helped them with food for the infant. Would you have posted these same photos of my daughter and son-in-law? I had no shoes and complained until I met a man with no feet.

Horace, your kids are the exception not the rule. Congratulations on their achievements. The problem is the kernel of truth that gets stuck in yo teeth.

There is nothing stuck in my teeth. I’m simply saying it is easy to make a general statement when you are ignorant of the circumstance that is involved in each instance. Some take advantage it’s true. Just be glad you don’t need any government assistance.

There is nothing stuck in my teeth. I’m simply saying it is easy to make a general statement when you are ignorant of the circumstance that is involved in each instance. Some take advantage it’s true. Just be glad you don’t need any government assistance.
I would never receive government assistance. I also never had kids I couldn't afford.

I would never receive government assistance. I also never had kids I couldn't afford.
thesource.com_wp_content_uploads_2018_06_MTV_Orders_How_High_Movie_Sequel.jpg

My wife’s been battling cancer for over 15 years off and on! I work two and sometimes 3 jobs to pay my bills! Never got anything from government! Worked 25 hours before getting home this morning and I’m back out here at 7 tonight on off duty job till 7 in morning!when I see all taxes coming out my checks to pay for this crap it burns my but!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom