• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally, FINALLY got to make a W.I.C. shopper wait on me~!!!!!!!!WEEEHOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday. Finally had a chance to make a W.I.C. customer wait in line for me to check out! USBANK sends rewards for use of the Kroger card in the form of a paper check and they are always in small amounts, $20, $10 or $5. My rewards were $55 total this quarter and they sent 5 paper checks, each takes almost as long as a W.I.C. coupon to process so the woman behind me in line just had to wait, LOL! The cashier kept making mistakes too so two checks took a long time to redo! LOL! It was almost like she was in on it! I was just smiling and smiling, LOL!

View attachment 2266400

View attachment 2266401

Well done Sir. Been behind my share too. I just loved seeing them load up on free groceries then saunter over to a luxury car outside.
That is one thing I do not miss about Maconga.

My daughter worked to help my son-in-law through the University of Ga and then through the UGA law school.They were also raising my grandson at that time. WIC helped them with food for the infant. Would you have posted these same photos of my daughter and son-in-law? I had no shoes and complained until I met a man with no feet.
ask yourself a question

why does the sheriff take money from your pocket to give money to the man with no feet so he can buy shoes?

and that is how welfare works in this country

WIC is actually one of the ones i have the least problem with. its designed to help new mothers and it helped my sister when she had her daughter at a young age. I also like it becuase its much harder to abuse as its for those specific items only, no candy and free steaks on those. I think they make it a one item at a time thing to actually help prevent abuse of it.

WIC is actually one of the ones i have the least problem with. its designed to help new mothers and it helped my sister when she had her daughter at a young age. I also like it becuase its much harder to abuse as its for those specific items only, no candy and free steaks on those. I think they make it a one item at a time thing to actually help prevent abuse of it.
out of all of them wic is probably one of the few that makes the most sense

but it doesnt play out well in practice. food, clothing, formula, etc that qualifies for wic should be given to the recipient directly from the welfare office versus buying it at a store using vouchers

Work hard, two jobs, go to school, get a better job, delay buying a car/home until you can afford it, no kids until you can afford them, save for retirement......only to have government seize your produce by force of arms or threat of imprisonment to hand it over to people who make poor decisions.....

That's how welfare works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom