• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally, FINALLY got to make a W.I.C. shopper wait on me~!!!!!!!!WEEEHOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she had wic checks?
She had the W.I.C. vouchers. Every single mother ****ing W.I.C. approved item has to have a specific voucher that must be filled out correctly and accurately. A typical baby factory with three children will have about 20-30 items that are W.I.C. approved on a shopping trip at the beginning of the month. If you get behind one in line, grab a couple magazines to read and take any frozen food out of your cart since it'll be melted by the time you get checked out. You should shop with "the poors" once in a while.

hope dem chillens didn't pass on waiting in the deville for momma.
when I saw the thread title, I knew it'd be palmettomoon, love the Macon dialogue,

I had a bunch of paper checks as "points rewards converted to dollars" (cash back) for Kroger's shopper's card VISA. Those take time to use too. I wish they'd just print one check for the total amount redeemable each quarter. But hey, if I can spread some joy around, why not? Usually I'm the one waiting and fuming, LOL.

I made it less racist for you... a neutral color...so nobody knows their race... Your Welcome! :)
less racist.jpg
:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom