• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally ordered my first Ruger/Marlin.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Can't wait to get it. I've seen nothing but good reviews. Ruger/Marlin 1894 Classic 44 magnum. Thanks to Gunbroker as well NIB for 960.00

marlin-1894-on-white-both-sides.jpg

I have one in .45 Long Colt. You will love this little rifle ! Mine handles great, shoots real good and is balanced good too !

I have one in .45 Long Colt. You will love this little rifle ! Mine handles great, shoots real good and is balanced good too !
I may have to get a .45 colt for my Dad then I didn't know they were making the Rugers in 45 yet.

Damn Brother I didn't notice it was your post, I pluggin along! How are you and your parents doing and what about your plans to move
Right on,, We're doing great Brother. I decided to hold off my friend. You can't even get a single wide trailer now for less than 200,000 anywhere it is ridiculous what Bidenomics has done to our country.

Right on,, We're doing great Brother. I decided to hold off my friend. You can't even get a single wide trailer now for less than 200,000 anywhere it is ridiculous what Bidenomics has done to our country.
I can't believe what mine is worth now, but can't afford to sell and don't want to.

Back
Top Bottom