• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I get so caught up in all the turmoil we create ourselves...

Damn Bear44 Bear44 how long ityou gonna feed this troll ?

Im not a troll. I ask the star question because the stars are never mentioned. For me and anyone, the stars and whatever else you could see would be breath taking.
To this day, I have never read or heard of anyone giving the galaxy a second look.
Especially today, you would think that the young people on ISS and the return flight would be taking video of everything.
Its not the case and that deviates from the norm.

Apollo 11 conference was subdued for people who did something incredible and lived.

This along with fake video and green screen is suspicious. Why make something fake when you should be able to produce the real stuff.
AmbiEncE AmbiEncE ok so space travel is all faked. Why is it faked, what’s the motive?

I don't know. What gets my curiosity is why they produce fake stuff. If what you're doing is real, why use green screens and other fake shots/video is my question. Do they want people to doubt them? I don't assume so.

Lost cause, brother. Notice how he ignores the "star question" explanation that I gave him? He doesn't want to know.

No, I never got around to answering you after the blasts from everyone else. I can Google as easy as anyone. You assuming I don't know what's going on is your own bias after I challenge what you and many others hold dear.

This along with fake video and green screen is suspicious. Why make something fake when you should be able to produce the real stuff.

I don't know. What gets my curiosity is why they produce fake stuff. If what you're doing is real, why use green screens and other fake shots/video is my question. Do they want people to doubt them? I don't assume so.

No, I never got around to answering you after the blasts from everyone else. I can Google as easy as anyone. You assuming I don't know what's going on is your own bias after I challenge what you and many others hold dear.
Sooo, you know there is a reasonable explanation for no stars in the background and still use it to claim it's all fake? Well, okay then. :wacko:

No. I don't mean like that.
I'm talking about a camera from lift off to docking, Full flight. Plus the return.
Short clips showing something happening is Hollywood. Did we see anyone get out of the capsule to know it's real.

The fisheye video is just another production.

Though, some want to chastise me yet you can't come up with what would seem to be a logical request.

Take away Hollywood and you are left with a rocket blasting into orbit only for a fact.
whatelse-am-i-gonna-do-with-all-this-troll-feed-19376564.png

So, you want an astronaut to hold a selfie stick the entire mission, rather than do their job?
Or maybe add a cameraman to the crew?
Or maybe someone outside the rocket?
Maybe a chase-rocket?
Or an infinite-zoom camera on the ground?

Sooo, you know there is a reasonable explanation for no stars in the background and still use it to claim it's all fake? Well, okay then. :wacko:

No!
I just brought up stars because of your fake video. Its the lack of stars and the galaxy, the human experience, that has been missing since the first mission. When have you seen them take the filter off? Filming the galaxy is a lot harder to fake. But, filming in dark is just right and is the reason you never see a full flight video.
Stanley Kubrick did a amazing job sucking everyone into the space $ drain that they still use his filming technique.

It amazes me that people, like you, think going to Mars can save mankind. You live on the only known planet that can sustain life thinking down the line we would need to move to a uninhabitable one. All the while, if this was the case and we had to move, you would think that they would be working on sustainable life on the moon. Getting the basics down before it's too late, yes?
No, we haven't been back to the moon and we have a shuttle now.

Back
Top Bottom