• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a new Hero today....

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
Something happened today, a lot of you guys were part of it....But some of you might have missed it. And I'm sorry you missed it. A VERY unselfish man got the idea in his head to show some appreciation for a very unselfish man...It's a no lose situation, right? Well, anyway, he got this idea stuck in his head, and he contacted a few people that he figured thought the same way...A few people turned into a hundred or more people, all eager to participate, and today's Meet and Greet was born...This man had the idea that if we pooled a little appreciation from each of us, we could possibly honor our friend in a way befitting his unselfish nature, and let him know just how much we appreciate him...My new hero handled thousands of PM's wanting to donate to such a worthy cause...He orchestrated a phenomenal get together with a single task in mind....To honor Biker13....I think he pulled it off in a way that may go down in History. I admit, all I saw was the end result, but I know there was a LOT of work involved by him, and another great guy, in keeping the "organizer" of the event completely in the dark about the purpose of the event, THAT is no small feat. Today was the best M&G that I have been to yet. It was awesome.

My NEW hero will remain unnamed by me, but I'm sure you guys will figure it out...
He had an accomplice in this tangled web of deceit, But THAT guy has been a hero of mine for years....

This was a huge surprise for both Biker13 and that no one let this slip. It was good getting to see everyone and put faces with screen names. I think Hayata aka soap pimp made most of the money today and sent a bunch of us home with good smelling cars.

I certainly appreciate all those who purchased my wife's soap but this was one of the most heart-felt swap meets EVER!

Really enjoyed today with the parking lot log jams, drones overhead, police called, nanner puddin'-eatin' swap meet of all time.

Really, folks, if you read this, come meet your fellow members in person at a meet & greet or swap meet in the future.

It's what makes ODT real.

And I guarantee you'll meet someone that you will call friend forever...

To the organizers, I am humbled in your presence...and THANK YOU for the work you do!

Something happened today, a lot of you guys were part of it....But some of you might have missed it. And I'm sorry you missed it. A VERY unselfish man got the idea in his head to show some appreciation for a very unselfish man...It's a no lose situation, right? Well, anyway, he got this idea stuck in his head, and he contacted a few people that he figured thought the same way...A few people turned into a hundred or more people, all eager to participate, and today's Meet and Greet was born...This man had the idea that if we pooled a little appreciation from each of us, we could possibly honor our friend in a way befitting his unselfish nature, and let him know just how much we appreciate him...My new hero handled thousands of PM's wanting to donate to such a worthy cause...He orchestrated a phenomenal get together with a single task in mind....To honor Biker13....I think he pulled it off in a way that may go down in History. I admit, all I saw was the end result, but I know there was a LOT of work involved by him, and another great guy, in keeping the "organizer" of the event completely in the dark about the purpose of the event, THAT is no small feat. Today was the best M&G that I have been to yet. It was awesome.

My NEW hero will remain unnamed by me, but I'm sure you guys will figure it out...
He had an accomplice in this tangled web of deceit, But THAT guy has been a hero of mine for years....
Very true & very well said !

I certainly appreciate all those who purchased my wife's soap but this was one of the most heart-felt swap meets EVER!

Really enjoyed today with the parking lot log jams, drones overhead, police called, nanner puddin'-eatin' swap meet of all time.

Really, folks, if you read this, come meet your fellow members in person at a meet & greet or swap meet in the future.

It's what makes ODT real.

And I guarantee you'll meet someone that you will call friend forever...

To the organizers, I am humbled in your presence...and THANK YOU for the work you do!

i'll have to agree that this one was probably the best yet. Good trades going on all over the place on all kinds of different stuff available. Lots of laughter, saw many new faces and yes, lies were told.

We gotta' thank the Atlanta Range and Ordnance folks for their hospitality. Very nice place and they gave me a deal on some .308 match ammo too. They seemed really glad to have us there. Gonna' have to go back and shoot there some day soon.....

Back
Top Bottom